We Can Help
In the aftermath of an accident, it’s important to have someone you can trust on your side. You may need advice or guidance. Milla Law helps clients understand their rights and responsibilities and what steps to take in the event of an accident or injury.
Although we can’t change what happened, we can help ensure the best possible outcome for your long-term recovery and stability.
Milla Law primarily provides legal assistance for clients involved in personal injury and accident cases. We represent clients with cases concerning:
- Automobile/ Bicycle/ Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog/Animal Attacks
- Insurance Coverage Questions
- Premises Liability
- Driving Under the Influence
Your initial consultation is always free. Schedule an appointment to sit down and share your story. We will listen, collect all applicable information, assess your situation, and provide advice on your legal options. From there, you decide what you want to do. If you choose to move forward in a personal injury or accident case, we only receive payment when you do. For criminal cases, we charge an hourly fee.
Our entire staff at Milla Law is bilingual in Spanish and English. We are proud to be a part of, and serve, the Hispanic community.
Have you been in an accident?
In the event of an accident, take these immediate steps:
- If anyone is injured call 911 and seek medical care
- Write down the details of the accident or injury
- Collect contact and insurance information of individuals involved
- Get names and contact information for any witnesses
- Take and save photos of scene and damage including injuries (cell phone images are fine)
- Visit a doctor if you have been injured and report all injuries, even minor injuries
- Follow the doctor’s advice and treatment recommendations
- File a DMV accident report within 72 hours
- Report the accident to your insurance company
- Do not sign any documents presented to you by an insurance company